Plan a Lake Geneva Golf outing at Hawks View Golf Club. http://www.hawksviewgolfclub.com/golf-outings.php
Stay at The Mill Creek Hotel in downtown Lake Geneva.
Lake Geneva, Wi. is a great golf destination, and Hawks View Golf Club is a great destination for golf.
- Located three miles north of downtown Lake Geneva, Hawk’s View Golf Club has the area’s only 5 star rated course by Chicagoland Golf and 4 1/2 stars from Golf Digest.
- Experience great golf on Como Crossings, 18-holes, par-72, 7074-yards, offering challenging golf among mature vegetation, woodlands, and natural elevation changes.
- Barn Hollow is one of Wisconsin’s finest par-3 layouts. This 18-hole, 2,708 yards course is designed to offer families and the novice golfer an enjoyable experience while still challenging low handicappers.
- Hawks View Golf Club provides assistance in planning your Golf Outing.
- If you have at least 12 players and are staying in the Lake Geneva area, Hawk’s View can pick up and drop off your group at no charge! (reservations are required, and shuttle service is based on availability)
- Hawks View has a great bar and grill in the clubhouse.
- Let the professional staff at Hawks View Golf Club in Lake Geneva, WI. make your outing a great success.
Mill Creek Hotel in downtown Lake Geneva has suites perfect for your stay.
- At Mill Creek Hotel, the rooms are all suites.
- You will love our downtown Lake Geneva location.
- Enjoy free covered parking, free wi-fi, our beautiful outdoor deck surrounded by a nature preserve, and much more.
- Walk to restaurants, shops, and of course Geneva Lake.
Lake Geneva, WI. and Hawks View Golf Club will be the ideal locations for your outing.
Call Hawks View at 877- HAWKS VU or visit hawksviewgolfclub.com.
Reserve your Mill Creek Hotel suite by calling 877-MCH-LGWI or millcreekhotel.com
Be sure to ask about the Mill Creek’s midweek special for August.